In the spirit of our Public Affairs mission and collaborative atmosphere, The United Way Campaign
and The Missouri State Way Campaign
are a combined effort on the Missouri State campus. It is important that we combine efforts, pool resources and be more efficient and effective. Participating in both of these campaigns is consistent with the principles of our public affairs mission: ethical leadership, community engagement and cultural competence. Donors to both campaigns do make a difference. Our goals remain the same, participation and support for our campus through the Missouri State Way and for our community through the United Way.
We encourage your participation.
Two great ways to make a difference!
Please make your gifts and pledges by October 28 and join us for the Celebration Luncheon on November 4, 2016, noon - 1:00 p.m. in the Plaster Student Union Ballroom. RSVP to the luncheon by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by October 28. You are not required to make a gift to either campaign in order to participate in the drawing. Some prizes will be given away to those returning pledge cards, but several will be for attendees to the luncheon only!
- An Apple iPad Mini
- Missouri State Bookstore coupons
- Elliott Lodging – Branson Landing View hotel stay
- a dozen bagels each month for a year from Panera
- $20 gift card Falstaff’s Local
- 3 $20 gift cards to Civil Kitchen and Tap
- 12 free passes for Andy B’s Bowling
- 4 free passes to Discovery Center
- 5 free tickets to Kansas City Zoo (good until 12/31/2017)
- $10 gift card to Grad School Restaurant
- $10 gift card to Colton’s Steak House
- 2 free passes to Tiger Sanctuary
- 2 $50 gift cards to Big Whiskey’s
- 1 free month family membership to YMCA
- 30 free one-day passes to YMCA
- 2 free classes at Painting With a Twist
- 5 tickets for 2 adults to Hughes Brother Theatre