Building excellence in athletics through recruiting and scholarships, the Bears Fund is the annual fundraising program for men’s and women’s intercollegiate athletics at Missouri State.
The Bears Fund
When you give, you make a real difference in the lives of our student-athletes. Your contributions help MSU pay for recruitment efforts, tuition, room and board, fees, books, scholarships and other athletics or educational programs. Bears Fund contributions benefit all NCAA sports programs at Missouri State and enhance the collegiate experience of our nearly 400 student-athletes.
Gifts to the athletics program typically are cash gifts. However, contributions of personal property, goods or services, real estate or appreciated securities can result in substantial support for Missouri State athletics. We are happy to discuss any contribution you might like to make!
A Bears Fund gift is tax-deductible. Bears Fund members at all levels receive:
- Recognition on our website and in football, men’s and women’s basketball game-day programs;
- Priority points based on amount of gift;
- Bears window sticker;
- Team schedule cards;
- Exclusive email updates;
- Donor card with discounts to partner businesses;
- A 10 percent discount at the MSU Bookstore; and
- Early concert and event notification (at qualifying levels).